|Can of Kill|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Directed by||Freddrick Gorgote|
Rose of Blood n' Bones
Jar of Hate
Happy is seen cleaning out big tin cans while working on his van. He then slaps a note on it that says "OPEN ME." It contained a spray bottle of poison. Quincy walks up to it, gets sprayed, and falls unconscious. An address then appears to order a Can of Kill. In the credits, Happy is dragging Quincy into the van.
- A Can of Kill costs 5 dollars.
- A Can of Kill is filled with anthrax, a poison gas.
- The address led to the production studio of Happy Appy.
- No Cans of Kill were ever ordered, possibly due to its poison nature.
- Because no Cans of Kill were ordered, the Can of Kill economy crashed soon afterward.
- The name is similar to the following episode, "Jar of Hate." This may seem obvious to the adept reader, but all details of this series must be covered.
- Dennis Deese was absent in this episode, being replaced by a man named Waldon Prisa, the backup voice for Happy in Season 2.
- Wanda Rinky and Della Falder are the two background girls playing hopscotch in the beginning.
- Randwell Devis was credited as a writer of this episode. He also wrote Happy Fest, Camp Aaaaah!, and Nuxik.
- One reason why people didn't order cans of kill was probably because they can be homemade.