The Town is the primary setting of Happy Appy. It is a coastal area with a large forest and mountain range, as well as an island containing a hospital and a retirement home.
- The entirity of The Town is a caricature of Grays Harbor, Aberdeen, and Hoquiam.
- The island containing the Hospital and Retirement Home is based on Rennie Island.
- The mountains to the east of the town are based off of the Olympic Mountains.
- The Highway is based on the Washington branch of U.S. Route 101.
- The bay of the Town (the area that Camp Aaah and Apple University is right next to) is based on the actual Harbor itself.
- Apple University is based on Seattle University.